Siam Shade (stylized as SIAM SHADE) was a five-piece Japanese rock band, which broke onto the visual kei scene in the early 1990s. They enjoyed a decade of relative popularity before disbanding in early 2002. Outside Japan, Siam Shade is best known for "1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou" (1/3の純情な感情), one of the many ending themes from the Rurouni Kenshin anime.
- Hideki "Chack" Imamura (今村栄喜 Imamura Hideki) – vocals
- Yasushi "Natin" Nakagawa (中川泰 Nakagawa Yasushi) – bass
- Daita Ito (伊藤大太 Itou Daita) – lead guitar
- Jun-ji Sakuma (佐久間淳二 Sakuma Junji) – drums
- Kazuma Endo (遠藤一馬 Endou Kazuma) – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Ataru - lead guitar
- A - drums